First my sister told me she had a tumblr. I only asked for her url but it wasn't long until I had her password and permission to like stuff I see on her dash. Now I have my own space.
it bothers me that Kansas and Arkansas are not pronounced the same
I’m from the UK and I have been pronouncing Arkansas as Ar-Kansas my whole life
For all my non-american friends, Arkansas is pronounced ark-an-saw
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
You can read Part I here.
Angela fidgeted around the kitchen, straightening things that were already perfectly in order and going out of her way to find little nooks and crannies to clean. Maurice leaned against the counter and watched her pace back and forth, back and forth.
“You did say they sounded better, Ang.”
“They did sound a lot better,” Angela agreed, almost absentmindedly. “Danny, especially. I barely talked to Maddie.” Her heart was beating like hummingbird’s wings, so she continued to flit about, looking for something—anything—to do to keep her hands busy.
“Hey.” Maurice intercepted her and caught her hands. “It’s going to be alright.”